Sell Your Clothes
It couldn't be easier to cash or trade in your outgrown children's clothes with us. With easy options to choose from we offer the hassle free alternative to auction selling sites.
1.Read through the t&c's & choose the option/s that suit you (it can be more than one)
Once washed etc, box the clothes up, let me know the weight & options you are sending & a prepaid label will be emailed to you.
Drop your parcel off at your local parcel shop & once received they will be checked, weighed and paid for.
Please read the terms & conditions, thank you.
Option1. Weigh your clothes in.
The no nonsense option! All brands, all seasons taken all year round.
Must be in excellent condition, no faded or pilled items.
£5 p/kg washed and ironed or £3 p/kg if you'd rather not iron.
Brands that fall into this category - Next, Gap, Monsoon, Ted Baker, Adidas, Little Bird, Boden, Frugi and M&S all other quality brands upto high end designer brands.
If sending with £1.50 p/kg items please separate (within your parcel) to ensure being paid this price.
£1.50 p/kg. washed and folded.
Brands that fall into this category - Mothercare, Supermarket brands, Primark, H&M, TKMaxx, all Sleeping bags.
No supermarket brand vests please.
If you'd like to proceed just box up, weigh (minimum 6kg for Free post), contact me & I'll email you a prepaid label. Large postage sacks can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
Must be in excellent condition, washed & ironed ready to sell. In season for the time of year (autumn/winter taken from August and Spring taken from January),
These are sold sale or return up to a 6 month period on 50% Commission.
Brands that fall into this category - Boden, Joules, Frugi, White Company, Ted Baker, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger, Boss, Oilily, Absorba, Scandi and other designer brands.
Minimum of 8 items.
Option3. Buy It Now
There are some brands like Frugi, Jojo, Boden, Joules, Maxomorra, Ted Baker etc we are willing to pay per item. Please ensure they are in excellent condition, are no older than 5 years (from date of purchase, not age) & have been washed and ironed. We accept all seasons all year round too.
To find out what we will pay please email in pictures and a description of your items. Contact Us
As there is no minimum amount on this option it is your responsibility to pay postage costs (unless sending a large quantity then we will pay). We suggest Myhermes as it is both traceable and cheap.
Payment will be made once items are received and thoroughly checked. Prices quoted are based on them being in excellent condition and as described. If they do not meet expectations they will be offered at a reduced price, returned at your cost or donated to charity.
Additional Terms for all options.
Earn an extra 20% if you opt for store credit rather than cash on all options!!!
Drop off and local collections (around BB2 areas) available upon request.
- I now only take clothes ages 0-12 years
- Large postage sacks that hold around 3 bin bags can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
- sp next & M&S bought over 2 years ago all fall into option1.
- Items that have been stored for periods of 5-8 years fall into option 1 no matter what the brand but must be in excellent condition and not out dated in design. I don't take anything that's been stored for over 8 years.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, stains or damage, animal hair & freshly washed. Items will not be returned or held for collection.
- Tights must be new with tags, used tights are not accepted.
- Vests must be in their complete set. Next/GAP/Frugi/Boden/M&P to designer, like new or New. Supermarket brands not accepted unless new.
- No old fashioned clothes, handmade clothes, no replicas or cheap low quality unknown brands, belts, bibs, underwear, socks, booties, scarves, traditional Asian clothing, personalised items, school uniform, fancy dress.
- Unsold commission items can be collected or returned at your cost (within 7 days of the request) or weighed in at the £5 p/kg after the sale period. If contact is not made after the 7 days they will be weighed in.
- Postage costs can be deducted from monies paid if the rules are not adhered to.
- Once clothes are received they are checked and weighed, money will be deposited by Paypal or BACS within 2 days.
Please be aware, anything that does not meet these terms will not be paid for or returned. If you are in doubt of anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Have questions? Take a look at our FAQ's
Examples of labels shown newest to oldest.
accepted (current next labelling)
accepted (past 2 years next labelling)
accepted (3-5 years ago)
paid at £1.50 p/kg (5-8 years ago)
No longer accepted
Absolutely fab service, dropped all of my pre loved clothes yesterday late afternoon and had payment first thing this morning. Great price too I’m so pleased! Thanks, will be back again - Becky H
I would highly recommend Lucy at Sweet Pea for rehoming pre loved clothes! Friendly and approachable, direct and up front with recommendations of what she does and does not accept and quick turnaround with payment! Will be using her services again! - Chelsea T
I’ve sold lots of my kids’ used clothes to Lucy. It’s a really easy process, Lucy sends me a pre paid postage label, I mail them & as soon as she receives & sorts them, she deposits the money in my bank account. I love the thought of other people getting the opportunity to buy & wear the clothes that my kids have grown out of because they are lovely clothes in great condition & it would be a shame to throw them out. The service that Lucy provides ensures that the clothes are reused & I get some money for them, which I use to buy my kids bigger clothes & when they grow out of them I’ll send them to Lucy. Well done Lucy on making the process so easy & helping us all reduce, reuse & recycle! - Joanna S