Sell Your Clothes
It couldn't be easier to cash or trade in your outgrown children's clothes with us. With 3 easy options to choose from we offer the hassle free alternative to auction selling sites.
Option1. Unsorted Bundles. All brands, all ages,any season.
The no nonsense option! *Get Paid Immediately* No need to iron, just wash, fold and bag up, they can be any season too!
Must be in excellent condition, no faded or pilled items. £1.50 p/kg.
Minimum 1 binbag for collections. Need to post this option? We will pay towards postage costs (upto £6.49) and knock the rest off what we'd pay you. Minimum 6kg.
Sleeping bags accepted in this category. Must be in excellent condition only.
Large postage sacks can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
Option2. High End High Street & Designer Brands Only.
*Freepost & Get Paid Immediately* Must be in excellent condition only.
Washed & ironed = £5 p/kg, not ironed = £3 p/kg. All seasons accepted all year.
Brands include ~ Next, GAP, Zara, Monsoon, John Lewis, Boden, Joules, Ted Baker ,Mayoral, Catimini, Pampolina, Molo, Little Bird etc.
If sending with other options please separate (within your parcel) to ensure being paid this price.
If you'd like to proceed just box up, weigh (minimum 4kg for Freepost), contact me & I'll email you a prepaid label. Large postage sacks can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
Option3. Designer Brands Only.
Must be in excellent condition, in season, washed & ironed ready to sell.
These are sold sale or return within 4-6 month period on 50% Commission & qualifies for Freepost.
Brands include Boden, Joules, White Company, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger, Boss, Oilily, Absorba, Scandi through to Designer brands.
If you'd like to proceed just box up, weigh, contact me & I'll email you a prepaid postage label, just attach and send!
We are now taking Baby slings/carriers on a commission basis
Earn an extra 10% if you opt for store credit.
Drop off and local collections (around BB2 areas) available upon request.
- sp next, next outlet, Mothercare, M&S & TKMAXX all fall into option1.
- Items that have been stored for periods of 5-8 years fall into option 1 no matter what the brand but must be in excellent condition and not out dated in design. I don't take anything that's been stored for over 8 years.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, stains or damage, animal hair & freshly washed. Items will not be returned or held for collection.
- Tights must be BNWT, used tights are not accepted.
- Vests must be in their complete set. Next/GAP/Frugi/Boden/M&P to designer, like new or New. Supermarket brands not accepted unless new.
- No old fashioned clothes, handmade clothes, no replicas or cheap low quality unknown brands, belts, shoes, bedding (sleeping bags accepted @ £1.50 p/kg) bibs, underwear, socks, hats, booties, scarves, traditional Asian clothing, personalised items, school uniform, fancy dress, seasonal costumes.
- Unsold commission items can be collected or returned at your cost (within 7 days of the request) or weighed in at the £5 p/kg after the sale period. If contact is not made after the 7 days they will be weighed in.
- Postage costs can be deducted from monies paid if the rules are not adhered to.
- Once clothes are received they are checked and weighed, money will be deposited by Paypal or BACS within 2 days.
Please be aware, anything that does not meet these terms will not be paid for or returned. If you are in doubt of anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Have questions? Take a look at our FAQ's
Examples of labels shown newest to oldest.
accepted in options 1 and 2 (current next labelling)
accepted in options 1 and 2 (past 2 years next labelling)
accepted in options 1 and 2 (3-5 years ago)
only accepted in option 1 (5-8 years ago)
No longer accepted
Absolutely fab service, dropped all of my pre loved clothes yesterday late afternoon and had payment first thing this morning. Great price too I’m so pleased! Thanks, will be back again - Becky H
I would highly recommend Lucy at Sweet Pea for rehoming pre loved clothes! Friendly and approachable, direct and up front with recommendations of what she does and does not accept and quick turnaround with payment! Will be using her services again! - Chelsea T
I’ve sold lots of my kids’ used clothes to Lucy. It’s a really easy process, Lucy sends me a pre paid postage label, I mail them & as soon as she receives & sorts them, she deposits the money in my bank account. I love the thought of other people getting the opportunity to buy & wear the clothes that my kids have grown out of because they are lovely clothes in great condition & it would be a shame to throw them out. The service that Lucy provides ensures that the clothes are reused & I get some money for them, which I use to buy my kids bigger clothes & when they grow out of them I’ll send them to Lucy. Well done Lucy on making the process so easy & helping us all reduce, reuse & recycle! - Joanna S