Sell Your Clothes
It couldn't be easier to cash or trade in your outgrown children's clothes with us. With easy options to choose from we offer the hassle free alternative to auction selling sites.
1.Choose the option/s that suit you
Box them up, weigh them, let me know & a prepaid label will be emailed to you
Drop your parcel off & once I get them they will be checked, weighed and paid for (options 1&2, your sales list will be sent to you for option 3 )
Please read the terms & conditions, thank you.
Please Note as from 18th June I am not taking anymore clothes in until 15th July. Please book in to secure your place, many thanks. Lucy
Option1. Unsorted Bundles. All brands, all ages, any season.
The no nonsense option! *Get Paid Immediately* No need to iron, just wash, fold and bag up, they can be any season too!
Must be in excellent condition, no faded or pilled items. £1.50 p/kg.
Minimum 1 binbag for collections. Need to post this option? We will pay towards postage costs (50% upto £6.49) and knock the rest off what we'd pay you. Minimum 6kg.
Sleeping bags accepted in this category. Must be in excellent condition only.
Large postage sacks can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
Option2. High End High Street & Designer Brands Only.
*Freepost & Get Paid Immediately* Must be in excellent condition only.
Washed & ironed = £5 p/kg, not ironed = £3 p/kg. All seasons accepted all year round.
Brands include ~ Next, GAP, Zara, Monsoon, John Lewis, Boden, Joules, Ted Baker ,Mayoral, Catimini, Pampolina, Molo, Little Bird and many more through to designer brands. Marks & Spencer purchased within the last 2 years.
If sending with other options please separate (within your parcel) to ensure being paid this price.
If you'd like to proceed just box up, weigh (minimum 5kg for Freepost), contact me & I'll email you a prepaid label. Large postage sacks can be purchased and sent to you for £3.50
Option3. Designer Brands Only.
Must be in excellent condition, in season, washed & ironed ready to sell.
These are sold sale or return up to a 6 month period on 50% Commission.
Brands include Boden, Joules, White Company, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger, Boss, Oilily, Absorba, Scandi through to Designer brands.
If you'd like to proceed you must have minimum of 8 items, just box everything up, weigh, contact me & I'll email you a prepaid postage label, just attach and send!
Option4. Select High End High Street Brands Only.
There are some brands like Boden, Joules, Maxomorra, Ted Baker etc we are willing to pay per item. Please ensure they are in excellent condition, are no older than 5 years (from date of purchase, not age) & have been washed and ironed. We accept all seasons all year round too.
To find out what we will pay please email in pictures and a description of your items. Contact Us
As there is no minimum amount on this option it is your responsibility to pay postage costs. We suggest Myhermes as it is both traceable and cheap.
Payment will be made once items are received and thoroughly checked. Prices quoted are based on them being in excellent condition and as described. If they do not meet expectations they will be returned at your cost or donated to charity.
Earn an extra 20% if you opt for store credit rather than cash.
Drop off and local collections (around BB2 areas) available upon request.
- sp next, next outlet, Mothercare, TKMAXX and M&S bought over 2 years ago all fall into option1.
- Items that have been stored for periods of 5-8 years fall into option 1 no matter what the brand but must be in excellent condition and not out dated in design. I don't take anything that's been stored for over 8 years.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, stains or damage, animal hair & freshly washed. Items will not be returned or held for collection.
- Tights must be new with tags, used tights are not accepted.
- Vests must be in their complete set. Next/GAP/Frugi/Boden/M&P to designer, like new or New. Supermarket brands not accepted unless new.
- No old fashioned clothes, handmade clothes, no replicas or cheap low quality unknown brands, belts, bibs, underwear, socks, booties, scarves, traditional Asian clothing, personalised items, school uniform, fancy dress.
- Unsold commission items can be collected or returned at your cost (within 7 days of the request) or weighed in at the £5 p/kg after the sale period. If contact is not made after the 7 days they will be weighed in.
- Postage costs can be deducted from monies paid if the rules are not adhered to.
- Once clothes are received they are checked and weighed, money will be deposited by Paypal or BACS within 2 days.
Please be aware, anything that does not meet these terms will not be paid for or returned. If you are in doubt of anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Have questions? Take a look at our FAQ's
Examples of labels shown newest to oldest.
accepted in options 1 and 2 (current next labelling)
accepted in options 1 and 2 (past 2 years next labelling)
accepted in options 1 and 2 (3-5 years ago)
only accepted in option 1 (5-8 years ago)
No longer accepted
Absolutely fab service, dropped all of my pre loved clothes yesterday late afternoon and had payment first thing this morning. Great price too I’m so pleased! Thanks, will be back again - Becky H
I would highly recommend Lucy at Sweet Pea for rehoming pre loved clothes! Friendly and approachable, direct and up front with recommendations of what she does and does not accept and quick turnaround with payment! Will be using her services again! - Chelsea T
I’ve sold lots of my kids’ used clothes to Lucy. It’s a really easy process, Lucy sends me a pre paid postage label, I mail them & as soon as she receives & sorts them, she deposits the money in my bank account. I love the thought of other people getting the opportunity to buy & wear the clothes that my kids have grown out of because they are lovely clothes in great condition & it would be a shame to throw them out. The service that Lucy provides ensures that the clothes are reused & I get some money for them, which I use to buy my kids bigger clothes & when they grow out of them I’ll send them to Lucy. Well done Lucy on making the process so easy & helping us all reduce, reuse & recycle! - Joanna S