- Please request a selling checklist
- I only take clothes ages 0-12 years
- I no longer take items from Supermarkets and other lower end brands.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, excessive fading, stains or damage, no animal hair & freshly washed. Items will not be returned or held for collection. Please do not send things in that do not meet these requirements, rejects are becoming a bigger and bigger problem to deal with, please be respectful of this, if in doubt, don't send or check with us.
- I do not take footwear
- Nothing personalised
- I do not take older children's thick fleece all in one pjs
- I do not accept any clothing from a smoking household.
- I don't take anything that's been stored for over 8 years except for items to be considered for our vintage collection.
- Tights must be new with tags, used tights are not accepted.
- No old fashioned clothes, handmade clothes, no replicas or cheap low quality unknown brands, belts, bibs, underwear, socks, booties, scarves, traditional Asian clothing, personalised items, school uniform or fancy dress.
- Postage will be organised & paid for, for parcel 6kg & over. For parcels weighing 4-6kg postage will be spilt 50/50 & for parcels under 4kg postage is your responsibility.
- Postage costs will be deducted from monies paid & if the rules are not adhered to.
- Money will not be paid for clothes sent in that do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Once clothes are received they are checked and weighed, money will be deposited by Paypal or BACS within 2 days.
- If you do not hear from me after 7 days of shipping please get in touch
Please be aware, anything that does not meet these terms will not be paid for or returned, blatant disregard of these terms will result in any payment being refused. If you are in doubt of anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Have questions? Take a look at our FAQ's
Example labels of whats accepted
No longer accepted
No longer accepted
blue label Boden only accepted for vintage consideration.